Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
||Post Graduate Diploma in Management
|Medium of Study
The PGDIM programme seeks to develop students into leaders ready to tackle the challenges of today's ever changing business environment. This is accomplished through the following learning goals and objectives:
- Demonstrate professional interaction and communication skills through positive team involvement.
- Analyse the impact of decisions and actions on stakeholders including societal, environmental, and organisational considerations.
- Inculcate the ability to manage under all circumstances and acquire skills for further development.
- Identify problems, define objectives, collect and analyse information, evaluate risks and alternatives and leverage technology.
- Integrative experience and learning through development of various business plans and programmes including case methods.
Highlights of the Course:
Duration of the Course – Minimum: 3 Semesters, 18 Months, Maximum: 4 years.
Conduct of Classes – Weekend for 4 hours (preferably on Sundays)
Total Counselling Sessions – 48, Study Hours – 1440 Hours.
Evaluation – Based on Assignments and Term End Examinations Course Coverage – Inclusion of Case Studies to understand and gain firsthand experience on various aspects/dimensions of management.
Students/individuals who want to pursue Management as a career or a profession.
Students appeared +3 final examination / Post Graduation courses in any discipline can join in this Course for enhancement of knowledge about management as well as career prospects.
Those who are pursuing/completed DIM from OSOU (through Lateral Entry)
Minimum Qualification: +3 Pass
Pedagogy: The Course shall be taught with Self-Learning Materials, E-learning Materials, OERs, Case Studies and Assignm
Programme activated in following Study Centres:
- Govt. Autonomous College, Angul (0101)
- Malyagiri Mahavidyalaya, Pallahara (0102)
- Fakir Mohan Autonomous College, Balasore (0201)
- Upendranath College, Soro (0202)
- Bhadrak Autonomous College, Bhadrak (0401)
- JKBK College, Cuttack (0701)
- Gopabandhu Science College, Athgarh (0702)
- Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati (Autonomous) College, Paralakhemundi (1001)
- S.B.R. Govt. Women's College, Berhampur (1101)
- Khallikote Autonomous College, Berhampur (1104)
- Narasingh Choudhury (Autonomous) College, Jajpur (1301)
- Vyasanagar Autonomous College, Jajpur-Road (1302)
- Baruneswar Mohavidyalaya, Arei, Jajpur (1303)
- BJB Autonomous College, Bhubaneswar (1901)
- Prananath College (Autonomous), Khurda (1902)
- Regional College of Managment, Bhubaneswar (1904)
- Vikram Deb (Auto) College, Jeypore (2001)
- MPC Autonomous College, Baripada (2201)
- Nayagarh (Autonomus) College, Nayagarh (2401)
- Samanta Chandra Sekhar (Autonomous) College, Puri (2601)
- Rayagada Autonomous College, Rayagada (2701)
- G.M. University, Sambalpur (2801)
- Rourkela Government Autonomous College, Rourkela (3001)