Diploma in Multimedia & Animation (DMA)
Diploma in Multimedia & Animation
Medium of Study:
+2 Pass or Equivalent
Sambit Mishra (email@example.com)
1. To enable the students to be multimedia literates, which will prepare them to actively participate in various media related activities for strengthening their skills.
2. The Course will have scope for skill development in the field of Electronics and Print Media Production, which in turn make them employable in the media industry.
After completing this program you will be able to work at-
Different Audio-visual production houses, TV channels, FM Radio Channels, FIlms, Tele serials, Animation studios, Advertising agencies, Public Relation Farms, Newspapers, Printing Houses, Web designing farms, Software companies etc.
2D Sketch Artist
3D composition Artist
Video/Film Script Writer
and the list goes on
Programme activated in following Study Centres:
- District Jail Balasore, Balasore (0203S)
- JKBK College, Cuttack (0701)
- Circle Jail Cuttack at Choudwar, Choudwar (0704S)
- Circle Jail, Berhampur, Berhampur (1106S)
- Rajdhani College, Bhubaneswar (1903)
- Regional College of Managment, Bhubaneswar (1904)
- Circle Jail, Koraput, Koraput (2003S)
- G.M. University, Sambalpur (2801)
- Circle Jail Sambalpur, Sambalpur (2806S)