Diploma in Banking and Insurance (DBI)
Diploma in Banking and Insurance
Medium of Study:
+2 Pass or Equivalent
Prithviraj Mishra (email@example.com)
- To equip the learners with knowledge, skills and attitude to meet the requirements of the job market and/or to become self-sufficient.
- To develop critical appreciation regarding the concepts, principles and theories related to Banking and Insurance.
- To acquaint the learners with the emerging trends, contemporary issues and practices of the Financial Institutions in India.
- To provide the foundation for advanced studies and research in related domain.
After successful completion of this programme the learners should be able to:
- State the general concepts, principles and theories related to Banking and Insurance.
- Demonstrate application of the learnt concepts, principles and theories.
- Develop integrated strategies using wide variety of tools and techniques to meet the emerging opportunities and challenges.
Highlights of the Programme:
- Duration of the Course: Minimum: 1year, Maximum: 3 years.
- Conduct of Classes: Weekend for 4 hours (preferably on Sundays) Course Fees: Rs. 4000/-.
- Eligibility Criteria: 10 plus 2 and above in any stream.
- Evaluation: Based on Assignments and Term End Examinations
Programme activated in following Study Centres:
- Govt. Autonomous College, Angul (0101)
- Fakir Mohan Autonomous College, Balasore (0201)
- District Jail Balasore, Balasore (0203S)
- Larambha College, Larambha (0302)
- Bhadrak Autonomous College, Bhadrak (0401)
- Rajendra (Auto) College, Bolangir (0501)
- JKBK College, Cuttack (0701)
- Circle Jail Cuttack at Choudwar, Choudwar (0704S)
- Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati (Autonomous) College, Paralakhemundi (1001)
- Circle Jail, Berhampur, Berhampur (1106S)
- Swami Vivekananda Memorial (Autonomous) College, Jagatsinghpur (1201)
- Narasingh Choudhury (Autonomous) College, Jajpur (1301)
- Laxmi Narayan College, Jharsuguda (1402)
- Rajdhani College, Bhubaneswar (1903)
- Vikram Deb (Auto) College, Jeypore (2001)
- Circle Jail, Koraput, Koraput (2003S)
- MPC Autonomous College, Baripada (2201)
- Nayagarh (Autonomus) College, Nayagarh (2401)
- Gunupur Degree College, Gunupur (2702)
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose College, Sambalpur (2805)
- Circle Jail Sambalpur, Sambalpur (2806S)
- Sonepur College, Subarnapur (2901)
- Rourkela Government Autonomous College, Rourkela (3001)