The Programme aims at increasing learner’s knowledge of both soft skills and IT related skills so as to develop attributes that enhances interpersonal communication, earning power and job performance. The objective of the programme is to inculcate essential skills to prepare them to deal with the external world in a collaborative manner, communicate effectively, take initiative, solve problems, and demonstrate positive work ethics.
The curriculum covers soft skills and basic IT skills.
The key areas addressed in Soft skills are Communication skills, Body language and Etiquette, Group discussion skills, Interview skills, Presentation skills, Emotional Intelligence, Time Management Skills, Preparation of CV and Life skills.
IT skills focuses on the basic principles of a computer, Windows operating system and MS Office which includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This certification has enormous opportunities for learners who wish to make a career in Front office management, Office administration, Helpdesk executives, Call centers, BPO’S, Hospitality, Marketing, retail and many more. This certification is also beneficial for professionals who are already working and want to acquire knowledge in this subject for better career prospects.
Equal emphasis shall be given to both theoretical understanding of the subject and hands-on training.
Target Group: Students already enrolled in +3 & PG
CSITS 01- Soft Skills 1
CSITS 02- Soft Skills 2
CSITS 03- Computer Fundamentals and Operating System
CSITS 04- MS-Office
Programme activated in following Study Centres:
- Fakir Mohan Autonomous College, Balasore (0201)
- Larambha College , Larambha (0302)
- JKBK College, Cuttack (0701)
- Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati (Autonomous) College, Paralakhemundi (1001)
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Degree College, Khajuripada (1002)
- S.B.R. Govt. Women's College, Berhampur (1101)
- Swami Vivekananda Memorial (Autonomous) College, Jagatsinghpur (1201)
- Women's College, Jharsuguda (1401)
- Chandra Sekhar College, Champua (1801)
- Dharnidhar Autonomous College, Keonjhar (1802)
- Rajdhani College, Bhubaneswar (1903)
- Vikram Deb (Auto) College, Jeypore (2001)
- MPC Autonomous College, Baripada (2201)
- Nowrangpur College, Nabarangpur (2301)
- Khariar Autonomous College, Khariar (2502)
- Rayagada Autonomous College, Rayagada (2701)
- Gunupur Degree College, Gunupur (2702)
- G.M. University, Sambalpur (2801)
- Sambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar (2804)
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose College, Sambalpur (2805)
- Rourkela Government Autonomous College, Rourkela (3001)