Certificate in Media Management (CMM)
||Certificate in Media Management
|Medium of Study
Jyoti Prakash Mohapatra
The programme is designed to acquaint the learners with the knowledge and skills of mass media organisation management. The programme blends the general principles and theories of management and their practical applications for managing the contemporary media organisation.
After successful completion of this programme the learners will be able to apply the basics of communication and management in the functioning of a media organization.
Highlights of the Course:
- Duration of the Course: 6 months (minimum) and 2 years (maximum)
- Conduct of Classes: On weekends for 4 hours (preferably on Sundays)
- Total Counselling Sessions: 16
- Study Hours: 480
- Evaluation Methodology: Based on assignments and Term End Examination (TEE)
Media professionals and individuals interested to pursue career in managing media
Eligibility Criteria: +2 pass
The Course shall be taught with Self-Learning Materials, E-learning Materials, OERs, Video Lectures and Project Assignments.
Course-01: Communication Concepts, History, Law and Ethics
Course-02: Management Principles and Applications
Course-03: Public Relations, Advertising & Media Management
Course-04: Management of Media Organisations
Programme activated in following Study Centres:
- S.B.R. Govt. Women's College, Berhampur (1101)
- Narasingh Choudhury (Autonomous) College, Jajpur (1301)
- G.M. University, Sambalpur (2801)