e-Commerce is fastest growing industry today and there is huge manpower need in the Companies like: Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon & many others. Due to very little infrastructure and investments requirement, a number of business enterprises are venturing into e -Commerce. Hence, this innovative certificate course has been developed to fulfil this requisite gap.
This program is designed to integrate technology, business, marketing, and employability skills to prepare you for jobs in the flourishing field of e-Commerce. In order to run smoothly, companies rely on the electronic function by qualified and knowledgeable professionals. When it comes to computerized business skills, a student with proficiency in e-Commerce is certain to lead a successful and rewarding career.
Highlights of the Course:
Duration of the Course – Minimum: 1 Semester, 6 Months, Maximum: 2 years (Five Courses and One Project.)
Conduct of Classes – Weekend for 4 hours (preferably on Sundays)
Total Counselling Sessions – 16, Study Hours – 480 Hours.
Evaluation – Based on Assignments and Term End Examination.
Course Coverage – Theory and Project Assignments.
Students/individuals who want to pursue career in e-Commerce.
Anybody interested in this discipline can join in the Course for enhancement of knowledge about e-Commerce.
Minimum Qualification +2 Pass
Pedagogy: The Course shall be taught with Self-Learning Materials, E-learning Materials, OERs, Video Lectures and Project Assignments.
If you're willing to pursue a career in the e-Commerce industry, having a formal education in e-Commerce will always help you understand the basics of the craft, which will help you evolve as a professional in:
- IT companies
- e-Commerce companies
- Online marketing Companies
- Social media marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- e-Commerce Product manager
- Service sector (Banking, Finance, Product - service selling)
CEC-1: Information Technology and e-Commerce
CEC-2: Business Models for e-Commerce
CEC-3: Digital Marketing and e-CRM
CEC-4: e-Payment System and m-Commerce
Programme activated in following Study Centres:
- Fakir Mohan Autonomous College, Balasore (0201)
- JKBK College, Cuttack (0701)
- S.B.R. Govt. Women's College, Berhampur (1101)
- Women's College, Jharsuguda (1401)
- Laxmi Narayan College, Jharsuguda (1402)
- BJB Autonomous College, Bhubaneswar (1901)
- Prananath College (Autonomous), Khurda (1902)
- MPC Autonomous College, Baripada (2201)
- Nayagarh (Autonomus) College, Nayagarh (2401)
- G.M. University, Sambalpur (2801)